Friday, May 4, 2007

Don't worry...

Just a quick post for those desperate checkers out there. Sorry we haven't posted any Disney news yet, but as most of you know it was a pretty horrific first few days. We have settled back home now and I will give a more detailed account of the fun times we had in Orlando in the next few days.

Right now I am coming to terms with the fact that I am on the eve of my 30th birthday. I think I'll be okay, but I guess I'll only know for sure when the sun rises in the morning.

These photos are especially for you if you were worried that Amy may have been scarred by her ordeal. This blogger can assure you that your fears are unfounded.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Guys,

So lovely to have an update and to see mi-mi looking so well. I presume she's not going to be a vegetarian judging by photo of her devouring that chunk of meat...

Carrie, lovely to chat to you earlier, have a wonderful day and enjoy the party...welcome to the 30's!

Love to you all

Tarry, Tess Anna (as she now calls herself) and Gav..,

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Happy Birthday Carrie - enjoy your party. Thanks for update -Amy really has Craig's taste for meat! Love the ice-cream one.

lots of love
mommy