Sunday, February 4, 2007

A weekend off

I attended the Bermuda Pharmaceutical Association's annual symposium this weekend. It started with a dinner on Saturday night at L'coquille and was followed by a day of Cardiovascular lectures, which incorporated the latest guidelines from Canada and the US. We had some excellent quality speakers as well as a fabulous venue at the Hamilton Princess Hotel. As Treasurer of the Association I spent much of the day writing cheques and handling cash - amazing how many friends materialise when you are in charge of the money! I was also lucky enough to win a night for 2 at one of Bermuda's best hotels- I think we'll wait until the weather warms up before we take advantage of this one.

Meanwhile....... Craig got to experience a day in the life of Mom, and I think he'll admit it is LONG! Not too much to do when it rains all day, except (you guessed it...) the aquarium. I could tell by the 101 photos he took that the two of them had a ball together. I'm sure he'll post some of them out shortly.

We are currently pretty much obsessed with the Super 14. Well, more so the betting on teams rather than the rugby itself. This week we were all beaten by Brad's 6 year old son Connor, but not to worry as I usually pace myself and finish strong, so beware all you fellow competitors out there... (www.telecomvirtualrugby.co.nz)

Go Stormers go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Done Carrie on your win -

you should take more time out!!

mommy